- Asphalt sealing
- Crack and pothole repair
- Painting of parking lines
- Painting of speed bumpers
- Painting of parking bumpers
- Purchase delivery and installation of parking stops or replacement of damaged ones
- Complete custom stencilling (numerical and alphabetical in small, medium, large, and extra large sizes)
- Pedestrian crossings, directional arrows, and Disabled signs
- Curb painting
- Concrete driveway or walkway sealing
- Brick and paver sealing
Sealing products preserve, beautify and save you money - more than doubling the life of your asphalt.
Without sealing your fresh asphalt you leave it raw and very porous, allowing harmful UV rays from the sun, rain, fuel, oil, salts and other harmful substances to penetrate deep into your asphalt, immediately compromising its structural integrity and allowing the harmful process of oxidation to start which deteriorates asphalt very quickly. This affects solidity, strength, appearance and flexibility of asphalt.
1) Increase value of property
2) Double the life of your asphalt
3) Reduce maintenance costs
4) Cost a fraction of the price of replacing asphalt
5) New pavement lasts longer while old pavement looks new
6) Protect asphalt from oxidation, decomposition and harsh chemicals such as fuel, oil and solvents
7) Renews & beautifies
8) More appealing to customers
Freshly paved asphalt also needs to be sealcoated. Allow the new pavement to cure for 30 days and then promptly have the surface sealcoated. Depending on the condition of your asphalt and the amount of traffic, asphalt should be sealcoated every two to five years to maximise protection.
1) Unmaintained (or unsealed) asphalt pavement will likely require repairs after the first two years. Furthermore, this unmaintained surface may require overlay as early as seven years, versus fifteen years for a maintained parking area. Studies have shown that maintaining asphalt pavement with sealcoat every three years saves an average of $15.25 per square yard or $152,500.00 for a parking lot averaging 10,000 square yards. This translates into more than 48% in savings over unmaintained asphalt.
2) Protecting pavement with seal coating has basically the same effect as using sun block on your skin or varnish on wood - it slows the destructive effects of our extreme Caribbean climate.