In the unfortunate event that you experience fire damage in your home, you should call Reliable Industries Ltd. for a professional fire restoration service. It is important that the clean-up begins as soon as possible. Smoke residues are acidic in nature and with time they will cause surfaces to corrode and stain permanently. Smoke residues that were pressurised during the fire will permeate cracks and crevices of building materials and deposit odour-causing residues.
Our fire restoration service professionals will work quickly to stop the smoke damage and restore your home and contents back to pre-fire condition by using cleaning systems and equipment that will help eliminate costly replacement of restorable items.
Smoke odours can be difficult to remove due to their penetration and absorption into building materials. Our fire restoration service providers have the knowledge, products and equipment to permanently remove these stubborn odours.
In the event of smoke or fire damage, do the following:
- Stay calm! Call Reliable Industries Ltd.;
- Inventory contents;
- Open all windows;
- Empty freezer and refrigerator completely if electricity is off. Prop open doors;
- Remove pets (especially birds) to clean environments.
Reliable Industries Ltd. will:
- Professionally clean upholstery, drapes, carpets, walls and all other contents;
- Clean and protect trim and hardware on kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances;
- Clean and protect bathroom fixtures from smoke damage;
- Deodorise to permanently remove any smoke odour.
Do not attempt the following:
- Wipe or wash the walls, ceilings, or other absorbent surfaces;
- Use upholstered furniture if it can be avoided;
- Use exposed food goods or canned goods that have been subject to excessive heat;
- Use TVs, stereos, or any other electrical appliances until cleaned and checked;
- Send smoked garments to an ordinary dry cleaner, because improper cleaning may set the smoke/odour;
- Turn on your heating and air conditioning system if it is not currently on.